Solid state amp ultimate stop...

Hi,
I am wondering, when upgrading your power amplifier (solid state/hybrid/digital but not tube), which brand of amplifier do you think could be your last stop for your solid state amplifier investment? Put it in another way, which brand(s) of solid state power amp would be your ultimate dream machine that you believe you will be very happy to live with for a long time? In your answer, please consider a realistic top budget that you are willing to spend for that ultimate power amp. As for me, I will be very happy when I finally upgraded to a Pass or BAT product.

This question is just for the sake of discussion, please .. don't flame me. :)

Thanks,
KG
lkean
I've got both Levinson 436's and Krell FPB 350 MCX's.

Both are at the top limit of what I want to spend on
amps at this juncture, but that could change.

I've had both in my system for a time powering my
front L & R.

They are slightly different sounding, but I think I could be happy with either of these amps for the long haul.
I might put them in different kinds of systems. Having
both, I am covered. I would use the Krells in a system
that felt sluggish, with speakers that were hard to drive,
or was lacking in either low or high end extension. I
would use the Levinson's in a system that was leaning a bit too much towards the dry and analytical. They add
a touch of warmth and liquidity while maintaining a grip
on detail and micro dynamics.
so far Pass Alephs do it for me...would like more horsepower occasionally otherwise not looking. ML 33(H)'s are possibly quieter, but musically the Aleph's are the finest.
I'd stay for Pass X250 or Plinius SA250. Both of these products are realy ultimate on all audio qualities you can only think of, but certainly costly. If money's no option, I'd certainly choose preamps from above brands.