Integrated Amp comparison

I am interested in hearing comments on some high profile integrateds.

Specifically, can anyone comment on a musical fidelity nu vista M3 vs. Jeff Rowland Concerta I vs. Accuphase E-407 showdown?
coreymccann
The best integrated amp I've ever heard (and I've owned over 20 of them including the Red Rose 5) is the Mistral LE. For $1495 you simply can't beat it. The best giant killer system available is:

Naim CD5
Flatcap2
Mistral LE
Quad 989

That system will be the last one you will purchase.
Coreyman. Relax my friend. Please don't feel that I was discounting the validity of your post. I meant nothing negative by it. I sent a post, but they must have disallowed it because of the word b...s. You've got some great things there, but it's hard to find people who've listened to exactly what you're interested in buying, in an a b comparison. You never posted anything about the speakers you're going to be driving. In the case of b...s, the MF is the one. As far as sound. Well, that's up to you, but the Passion did it for me. peace, warren
Warrenh,
upon further review, your enthusiasm for the yba is to be lauded. I ended up buying the e407, so I will let you know how it turns out.