Audio Research sp 11 compared to the sp 10

Am looking for an AR sp 11, but have had no luck. There's a sp 10 on ebay (plus a sp 11 that has four days left) The sp 10 is still under $1100 with time to run out tomorrow. What's the difference between the two AR pre-amps? Is the sp 11 that much better than the 10? TIA
Dave
Ag insider logo xs@2xdmcneilly
Post removed 
SP10 vs newer stuff: I'm not sure I would readily chose a contemporary pre over a well maintained -- perhaps tweaked -- SP10.
The sound is lush but bold and clear. It is inviting and charming with nice tonal "colours" (to my ears). Newer pre's would be perhaps more dynamic & voiced to create an illusion of more resolution in the upper register. Don't forget, however, that new designs may benefit from components that were not available in the same quality years ago (that you can upgrade in the sp10 anyway...).

Also remember, the design & workmanship on the 10 are good: IMO an SP10 would have to be compared to upmarket "newer stuff"... i.e. expensive newer stuff. Dare I say that a top-notch SP10 may even be compared to AR's own ref2, for example...but that's just my taste!