Why is there so much Rowland gear for sale?

There seems to be an excessive number of Jeff Rowland products for sale on Audiogon. I happen to be one of the sellers. In the past there would be 8 or 10 items for sale but suddenly there are double that amount of items and they seem to be selling very slowly. Does anybody have any thought on why?
lbsilver
Jond,
Your request that I omit the Dead from this thread is fair and reasonable and I will honor it since I believe the Grateful Dead, like other religions should be a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing.
What's your theory about the equipment glut?
Hey Macrojack,I looked up the Rowland website Am I supposed
to be impressed.If you like shiny boxes I could make you
some at a considerable lower price.Let me know what size
you want and I will make them for you!

For an extra fee I could even have them engraved JRDG!
And, Taters, the SPECIFIC Rowland amps you have heard in your system and how they came up short compared to specific other brands models are...?
Macro, I'm loving this! Funny!

Pendulums, yes, but oscillations bifurcate at increasingly progressive rates. The Earth is a mirror. Look outside, the pendulum is shaking; its not just about the stability of political structures of the species Homo sapiens over historic time, but all consciousness over evolutionary time.

Anyway, thanks again for the belly laugh!
Yes, Tater, you are supposed to be impressed. Please tell me in whole sentences why Jeff's award winning site doesn't impress you.