Bryston vs. Plinius

Does anyone have direct experience with Bryston vs Plinius? Specifically, this is about the 250w/ch bryston vs the 175w/ch plinius. The speakers will likely be revel gems or totem mani2. Any thoughts are welcome. Mostly nearfield listening in mid size room with jazz, r and b and rock. thanks. Mike.
emster
Hey Tok,

I believe he is referring to the 8100P MkI. If I'm not mistaken, it put out 175 WPC. I understand that all Plinius amps have the Plinius signature sound but the amps all have subtle differences in the components, (Power supply, caps and such), so they all sound slightly different. I do prefer the Plinius's overall sound better then what I've heard from Bryston but that is all to the individuals taste and associated equipment. If you can, get them both home and demo them with your system and hear what you like and don't like for yourself. Good luck and happy hunting.......John
i use to own a pair of totem tabu and was driving them with a bryston 4b and it was just enough,the mani-2 is more power ungry and need at least a pair of bryston 7b
good luck