Jeff Rowland Concentra VS Krell KAV300i???????

Help anyone with some input?
I am considering either amplifier!

To drive a pair of: Sonus Faber Electa Amator!
Thank you
rapogee
The Concentra is a better overall performing amp (it's capable of letting more of the music through) than the Krell, however, either amp will work very well the Amator. It's very much a matter of personal preference. I have a Concentra, but a friend of mine uses the Krell w/ the Amator and he is very happy with no desire to replace it with the Rowland.
I will second the Concentra. I liked it much better than the Krell. As Onhwy61 stated though, this may be a matter of taste. Some find the Krell harsh and the Rowland musical. Others find the Krell detailed and the Rowland lifeless. Some of it will depend on your other components. If you get the Krell, I'd defintely recommend a tubed cd player and/or an analog rig w/ grado cartridge.
You're gonna kill me. Can't resist--'tis the nature of the audio beast in me. I own the YBA Passion Integre. Powerful, sweet, tubelike, fabulous bass extension-definition, and the usual host of other audio lingo. The JRDG is amazing, but the Passion, for me, was just as,-- and a lot less $$. Never heard the Krell. Listen to one. Whattaya got to lose? warren