Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
Fabulous sounding amps(the 25/25 model).My pal had these powering stacked Quad EL 57's,with ribbon tweets between.
Very sweet,in the "best" sense.
Best of luck.
David, it WILL drive a pair of Obelisks. I ran a 25/25 into mine for years. Worked quite well, if not quite able to make them go to the highest SPLs. While I've moved up in both amps and speakers, I'm sorry I sold both.
Hi Tony. Good of you to post that, and I am not the least bit surprised. Considering what the early Bedini's typically sell for in todays resale market .... Surely has to be considered as the proverbial "NO BRAINER" buy relative to the pricing in todays hi end market place!
If you can find a 25/25 jump on it. I sold the Oblelisks to move to the Diapasons, and the little Bedini could drive them but honestly not well. After several years of using other Bedini gear I moved up (and I do consider it a move up) to an AVA FetValve Ultra 550. I consider this amp a head and shoulders improvement in driving my Shahinians over any amp I've heard in my system - including the Bedinis.