Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
Hi Tony. Good of you to post that, and I am not the least bit surprised. Considering what the early Bedini's typically sell for in todays resale market .... Surely has to be considered as the proverbial "NO BRAINER" buy relative to the pricing in todays hi end market place!
If you can find a 25/25 jump on it. I sold the Oblelisks to move to the Diapasons, and the little Bedini could drive them but honestly not well. After several years of using other Bedini gear I moved up (and I do consider it a move up) to an AVA FetValve Ultra 550. I consider this amp a head and shoulders improvement in driving my Shahinians over any amp I've heard in my system - including the Bedinis.
Hi, After reading the posts, I too had a 25 25, and regretted letting it go. Back in .81,, John used to come over to a house where I was staying. The guy sold stereo equipment out of his house. John brought over an amplifier that was so he said built using only diodes, no transistors. The bass I remember was very tight, and the rest really nice. Don't know what ever happened to that little amp. He was ahead of his time.