Is this thing for real?

I was doing some research at the Blue Circle Audio website and clicked onto this link:

http://www.classicpumps.com/mpumps.htm

Does anyone know the story behind this? The website claims it's not a hoax. Is this for real or just a hoax?
creeper
Yes, they are for real. Blue Circle is trying to figure out a way to cover the transformers and the jell. They are also working on cables that will look like the purse strap. The mono-block amps have the same technology as their top of the line AG gear.
LMAO!!!! Too funny. The ultimate wife appeal?? On second thought, I don't think I've ever dated a girl who would want that in her house over my traditional style gear. Different strokes I guess.

m-
STOOPID

Thanks for the dumb info, it is indeed a wacky world. I do not blame you for not knowing if it is a hoax.

file under: different strokes

STOP IT!
As ugly as it gets!!! Is this a new concept or have other companies used art or disguises to hide the amps, turntable, cd player, dacs, etc. ?? The B&W giant seashell speaker comes to mind (can't remember the model # but it is expensive).
There was an earlier post on these... they are for real, and for the money, they sound awfully good. Admittedly, they are not for everybody, but for those who like good sound with a twist (at a reasonable cost too) they might be a good fit. They have the same basic design technology as Blue Circle's AG line of equipment. The AG line equipment is superb!!!