Tube pre amp with 2 outputs for Biamping

Im looking for some brand names of tube preamps that have 2 outputs so i can biamp my speakers. I do Not want to use a Y adapter. I want two seperate outputs, one for each amp.
Looking for something in a resonable price range, would also consider solid state but tube would be the first choice.
jely15
Actually, it may only be the older JP80s (like mine) that have the two outputs, as the website talks of only one output and four line level inputs (mine has 2 and 3). Not at all sure about my old JPL anymore; I do seem to recall my old ARC SP11 having two outputs, any owners out there who could verify that?
Hi Brad,

I tried responding to your email but it got kicked back. My C-J pv10a was the latest version (without balance control) before they updated to the current pv10b model. I do biamp occaisionally (always changing) so I wrote c-j service and asked about cost to upgrade to the series b and if it could be fitted with dual output jacks. Knut said no to the jacks and told me to use a good y cable splitter. I bought a mogami y cable from my local dealer for $20 and it seems to work fine. I don't know if your unit is an older version of the pv10 or if it had some after market mods done.

I hope this helps clarify my statement. I really love the c-j pv10a. For my system, it is easily the best buy.

Regards,
Paul