Any non-box or non-black grey amplifiers?

Looking to obtain details on a non-traditional shaped or non-traditional (i.e. not a boring box or black/grey/silver)colored amplifier to complement a modern designed studio in Washington DC. If you know of any please provide name of product, and what if any info you may have on it.Thanks
saba
How about Alchemist? They are definitely different looking and they just went out of business, so you can get 'em cheap.
Post removed 
How about a shape that is designed to improve the sound. Wow! someone actually thinking outside the box. The pun was intended. I have been using for the last six months Harmonic Precision Mono amps . These amps by their design shape are able to dissipate micro-vibrations away from internal circuitry and then onto mechanical ground. When used in conjunction with a newly designed platform this combo opens a new window into reality. This combo works. A bowed triangle, unique and very cool to see. All based on the Coloumb law of physics.I purchased my set on-line at Audiopoints .com This combo extended the soundstage of my Dunlavy SCIV;s from floor to ceiling and wall to wall. Focus and dynamics are scary! Tom
Redgum amps are highly polished wood(redgum wood from Australia) faceplates with black chassis. I have the integrated and it is stunning. The pictures on the website do not due justice to the gloss or the beauty.
Check out a Pass Labs (Aleph) amp on this site or at www.passlabs.com
These amps sound as good as they look!