Innersound ESL amplifier - good choice?

I am considering the Innersound ESL amp for my maggie 1.6QR's.
Does anyone have experience with this amp?
Is it really as good as TAS says?
I do not see many people commenting on them and I normally like tube amps but want to keep my speakers. My Rogue Magnum 120's do not have enough power and dynamic range for these speakers. I have the Magnum 99 pre as well.
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone who has help me on Audigon in the past.
128x128philjolet
thank you everyone,

As I write this I am listening to the Innersound ESL amp (30 day trial period) and I wanted to share some very rough and preliminary views. I am using the Innersound speaker wire and will compare that with the Nordost and report back. When using the Rogue I always had Nordost Blue Heaven.
Compared to the Rogue Magnum 120's the sound is much more vibrant, and the bass has more impact and dynamics instead of the thick bass the Rogue has. The midrange of this amp complements the maggie 1.6's and has more of a solid quality (palpable?). In the high end the Rogue has a more natural presentation, more harmonics and nicer tone, but is lacking in detail and air by quite a margin.
The Innersound is very good and this has been an eye opening experience for me. At the very least I now believe if I want to keep these speakers I will drive them with solid state and I will try the Plinius and maybe Bryston amps as well and let you know. I could not find any info on the Conrad Johnson EV2000 but it is very intriging I may well be missing out, thanks tpsonic, (I see one is up for sale $2000)
I also want to try the Zeros and hopefully he will let me do an in home trial as well. The zeros may help the Rogue be more vibrant (if I am not mistaken).

sincerely
Phil
thank you everyone,

As I write this I am listening to the Innersound ESL amp (30 day trial period) and I wanted to share some very rough and preliminary views. I am using the Innersound speaker wire and will compare that with the Nordost and report back. When using the Rogue I always had Nordost Blue Heaven.
Compared to the Rogue Magnum 120's the sound is much more vibrant, and the bass has more impact and dynamics instead of the thick bass the Rogue has. The midrange of this amp complements the maggie 1.6's and has more of a solid quality (palpable?). In the high end the Rogue has a more natural presentation, more harmonics and nicer tone, but is lacking in detail and air by quite a margin.
The Innersound is very good and this has been an eye opening experience for me. At the very least I now believe if I want to keep these speakers I will drive them with solid state and I will try the Plinius and maybe Bryston amps as well and let you know. I could not find any info on the Conrad Johnson EV2000 but it is very intriging I may well be missing out, thanks tpsonic, (I see one is up for sale $2000)
I also want to try the Zeros and hopefully he will let me do an in home trial as well. The zeros may help the Rogue be more vibrant (if I am not mistaken).

sincerely
Phil
thank you everyone,

sincerely
Phil
Good to hear that you've had good results with the Innersound so far Philojet. I've been curious about the Innersound ic's and speaker wires. Keep us posted about them please. I'm waiting for my Rogue 99 to get back from the Magnum upgrade and looking forward to hearing it. Currently I'm using a Rogue 66 in its place. Would also love to hear about any comparisons to the Innersound amp which you may do. I agree that the Innersound has lots of air and detail when I compared it to my Odyssey.

Cary 303/100 -> Coincident cst ic. -> Rogue 66 lsr (until the Magnum 99 arrives) -> Coincident cst ic. -> Innersound esl -> AP Oval 9 biwired -> Magnepan 1.6qr.