CAT Pre seeking Opinion

I just brought a CAT Ultimate pre and is now seeking for a power amp to go along. At the moment, this are the few I have in mind : Jeff Rowland Model 10, Casse CA400, Krell KFA300. Opinion and contribution appreciated. BTW, what pre tubes would you suggest.
lawrence_c
Add Symphonic Line amps to yr list if you can: very good synergy (apparently, Ken, the CAT manufacturer uses these too). Also sounded good (liquid, soft--mellifluous) w/ a Rowland, don't remember which model sorry. Accuphase 50's also sounded beautiful.
Finally, sounds excellent --to my ears-- with a Symphonic Line Kraft 250 (that's my set-up). Haven't tried Krell or Classe...
CAT also make their own pwr amp (tube)... maybe worth a try? Good luck!
Without knowing what speakers you have it's difficult to say. I have Wilson 5.1's, a CAT Ultimate and a Levinson 335. This combo is wonderful. But, my speakers are a difficult load and are more Row "A" in tonal balance. The Levinson is a bit laid back and has the juice to drive the speakers with ease. Hence, a great match.

If you are considering tubes CAT makes two amps.
Thanks Guys for all your opinions. Have listen to a few and decided to settle for Jeff Rowland Model 10.