Under 1k integrated recomendations

I am looking to spend under 1,000 on a new or used amp to drive Sonus Faber Concertino speakers. My issue is that I only want to use a CD player and tuner with it... no tape/pre out/record loop etc etc. So much of what I see has a ton of features that I wouldn't use but am presumably paying for. All I want is a simple amp with great clean sound. Doesn't need to be hugely powerful, but cant be too weird looking to keep wife happy.
Thanks for any suggestions.
peteinvicta1
Linn Majik integrated amp or Linn Classik integrated amp with integrated CD player. $550 used for the Majik, $1000-ish for the Classik with tuner (older models are sans tuner). -Kirk
Audio Refinement Complete is a fine choice, can be found used for ~$600 here on the 'Gon.
look at
www.sigsound.com
audio aero integrated there, very simple, elegant, great sound. also there's a kora integrated for sale on this site. both i believe are hybrid (tube input stage/solid state output stage) designs which are reliable and sound very good.
For what it's worth...I recently bought a Bryston B60 for 825 incl shipping. I'm using B&W cdm1nt's & although I am a newbie, I'm happy with the sound compared with my old NAD. Just my opinion though. Other more seasoned audiophiles on this site seem to like the Classe integrateds.
Highly recommend the Bryston B-60, with or without remote. Simply the best all-around integrated at the $1K used level. Very musical, will work very well with the SF's, extremely classy appearance, and will last forever.