Amp recommendations to drive Martin Logan Prodigy?

I need some input here please. I want to upgrade my Bel Canto 200.2 Evo amps. They are great amps but with the system I have right now: Audiomeca Mephisto II cdp, Wytech tube pre-amp and the ML Prodigy, they seem to have become the weak link.
I am a fan of Atmasphere amps, but since my speakers are low impedance 4 Ohm, this is not the amp to go for. (If I had the funds I would upgrade to the top Soundlab electrostats, which are 8 Ohm. They would be a perfect match for the Atmasphere amps. Well, maybe one day)
But back to my original question: I would love some monoblocks with my power hungry ML Prodigy, so one amp I looked at is the Electrocompaniet Nemo. The Mark Levinson 33 is a nice amps also, but above my budget.
Any other amp ideas to get the most out of my speakers?
tekunda
Sidssp:

thanks....no, I havent yet pulled the Prodigy's out further into the room, yet.

It's kind of hard to tell from the pic....but the back of the woofer module is about 2 ft from the back wall....and the stat panel is about 4 ft from the back wall.

The Prodigy's are fairly deep due to the 'funky' woofer module.....they replaced Quest z's , which were much thinner in profile....

I haven't yet installed the 'spike' feet also.....waiting for the speakers to reach full bloom b4 I install them.

I will experiment with pulling them out another foot or so.

Pjr
Pjr:

Martin Logans are very sensitive to placements. Sometimes, a quarter of an inch can make day and night differences. This is especially true with the Prodigy because it manipulates the phase difference between the front and the real woofers to smooth out and extend the bass response. If the distance behind the speaker is incorrect, bass can be lumpy, thick, weak, or lost its dynamic. I encourage you try the Cardas placement method. It seems to work well in most situations.
Tweekerman,
Certain tube amps deliver much more dynamics, or "slam" and "reserve power" as you call it, than the amplifiers you mention. Kirk930 mentioned one brand, Tube Research. They cost WAY more than the pathos that you mention, but I will suggest an audition, should your budget allow.

You also mention a "unique" power supply. How does twenty some tubes of tube regulation, per channel, in it's own/separate 210 pound chassis sound? Unique?
I used two Classe 201 in a bi amp mode on the Prodigies with satisfactory result.