Rogue m-120 monoblocs any opinions ?

I'm looking to buy these monoblocs i'm interested in any advise out there ,i have a Sonic Frontiers power 1 presently, are these monoblocs as good as they are cracked up to be ?
jejell
I met Mark O'Brien at Stereophile show this past spring and had a nice conversation. I have since called with questions a couple of times and spoken with Mark directly or he has promptly reurned calls. One of the reasons I am so comfortable with Rogue is that I know problems with customer service will never be an issue. [email protected] is a great dealer. I find the rogue Magnum products to be an immense value and are very underrated. You should hear the new Tempest Magnum Integrated it is unreal in direct comparisons with other more "famous" amps.
I have to disagree with Tireguy on the customer service issue at Rogue. They have the best customer service I have had the pleasure to witness in the last 20 years. I have emailed Rogue on many occasions and have never waited more than one business day for an answer. Many times my questions were answered the same day. I've read many other posts here from others with similar experience. One of the main reasons I bought 120's was the reputation of the company. I have not been disappointed.
Tim-I wonder why you never heard back from Mark at Rogue.This is one guy who puts real value on his customers.He has always gotten right back to me,many times within minutes! I have had several lengthy phone chats with him also and he never once seemed rushed.He even gave me some NOS Russian 6SN7's for spreading the word about his fine products.Tim,must have been a mix up or something...if you or anyone else have questions about Rogue you can always contact Mario @ 914-421-0069.He sells Rogue and is friends with Mark also.He could help you out,no doubt.
for the money i do not think you can go wrong. if you do not buy the magnums (i do not have them but wish i did) roll the tubes. it makes these amps sound much better. as for customer service. i have called rogue numerous times and always gotten an immediate anwser. it is a pleasure dealing with mark (who usually anwsers the phone). if i were in the market for monos...i would look at joule's new stargate amps. some good reviews and will probably be my next amps. IMO
I felt I should share my experience with this fellow, it is all great that you folks had such great luck, but when someone blows me off for a few months I don't really trust there product. I could not understand why I never heard back from dealers or Rogue directly, but there lose I am super happy with my BAT amp, they snooze they lose, well my business any way.

Finfinder- What is the "I have to disagree with Tireguy..." comment all about?? Like I have a reason to lie!! There is nothing to disagree with, the facts are the facts! Maybe your experience differed from mine, that does not mean that I disagree with you, but don't question my credibility. I know what happened I was there.