Isolation Devices: Any Good Ones?

I'm considering some Isolation devices to place under my Esoteric X-05 CD player. I have actualy tried Stillpoins Ultra SS ($675 for 3) and they did make a difference. I'm interested to hear from those of you who have tried others like Wave Kinetics ($700 for 4), KWO Super Heated Metal Foam Pedestals ($415 for 3), Nordost Sort Kones ($260 for 4) or any others that markedly helped vibration control. Thanks!
shoff
You may venture forward by replacing all the vessels of sand with the same type container using steel shot or brass or bronze. These materials are reactive in nature. You should also experiment with the fill quantity of each. Overfilling will cause the system to darken suddenly. The container for these materials should also be reactive by design. The container should be mechanically grounded to provide an exit point for the resonance collected to vacate quickly. Tom
Shoff,
I just installed a set of Sort Kones BC model under my Bel Canto CD-2 (used as a transport) and have found the sonic differences to "my ears" to be dramatic. More air around every instrument, blacker background, tighter bass, and wider and deeper soundstage. I first heard them on my friends reference system (200G's) and even on that system although not as dramatic, the difference was obvious. Worth the try!
Zimwig, Have you listened to Sort Kones used in conjunction with an isolation platform or rack vs. basic MDF/Glass rack or shelf? Maybe that's why the difference on your friends system wasn't as dramatic. Different racks should yield different results.
I replaced 1 of 3 Cardas wood blocks under my tank heavy Theta Dreadnaught amp with 1 Nordost AC Kone and was startled by the improvement. Clarity, air, dynamics all better. All this from one Kone. So, I did the logical and bought one more. This went under the HT processor. Less but definite upgrade and every thing opened up, and movie dialogue got better. Next? No conditioners or PC upgrades yet, instead, I'll buy two more Kones and add in one or two at a time until the improvements stop or other issues surface. Context: I use Kimber IC'c, Aerial speaks, audience and Shunyata PC's, Cardas blocks and at least 2 Kones.
hi 
i have just experienced the biggest sound improvement ever to my system, i have been looking into isolation for ages and i also started a discussion, i have found by a country mile that isolating my loudspeakers with townshend audio seismic podiums was incredible  over the years i have tried various isolation ideas under my equipment but after isolating my loudspeakers i believe this is the very best place to start, if you contact your stillpoint dealer he will advise the same, if you got good results with stillpoints and can afford the stillpoint route go for it , if you have a townshend audio dealer near you get in touch and ask to audition the seismic podiums, they are a must have product in the uk and there is a uk dealer i know that ships to the usa at very nice prices i am not financially involved i was so impressed by the service i got and the performance made me gob smacked i think you will be amazed with the improvements i was and so are many other uk reviewers and audiophiles, i liked stillpoints ultra ss under my electronics but isolating my loudspeakers was the biggest upgrade in performance i have ever experienced, im 50 and been buying since i was a young teenager, good luck i dont believe your go wrong with stillpoints they mainly  get amazing reviews but very costly i didnt buy and im so glad i didnt