AKFest, who's going?

I was just wondering who was planning to attend AK Fest at the end of the month? I haven't seen much buzz about it here. I also wanted to let people know that I'll be there with 2 rooms. One room will be shared with Bill O'Connell and Morningstar Audio (Eastern Electric), and will be using my Cirrus speakers. The other room will have BMC electronics, the S1 amp and DAC1, and will be using my Breeze and Arcus speakers. I'll also have a display of my upcoming Nimbus floorstander, and possibly a demo of the new Cirrus White - with the high efficiency Accuton midwoofer.

I hope to meet some new people there, and put faces with some screen names.
vapor1
I will be there and am very much looking forward to your rooms. I think the Eastern Electric pairing should be excellent. I have really liked their gear.
I will be there as well and will be sure to introduce myself to you. I've been to the last 2 AK Fest shows and they were a lot of fun.
Excellent! I know you loved the Aurora in Chicago Roscoe, unfortunately it won't be in Detroit because I'm evaluating new tweeters for it ... being used to the RAAL makes everything else sound boring :) But I think I've found a tweeter that gets us closer to the 'life' that the RAAL brings to the table, and that will work perfectly in the waveguide.

My name is Ryan btw, please come and say hi.