New way of dealing with Low Ballers?

Just saw a new tactic for dealing with offers including unwelcome terms in an ad: "Please make an offer only if you agree to my terms, otherwise I will give you negative feedback."

Does the feedback system allow for this? Should it?
jdoris
"Here's a radical concept - ignore them."

OR deal with it however you chose. Just keep it to yourself and the low baller please.
Tell them you have a better offer locally, or tell them you'll let them know by tuesday..... 2035
Sometimes lowballers are resellers. Just ignore them and be patient until you find a more serious person.
Elizabeth, what does ROFLMAO mean?

"Rolling On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off."

I believe that Elizabeth was signaling that she -- unlike Jaxwired and perhaps others in group -- found her own comment very amusing.

I didn't mean to start another "lowball" thread (tho I often find them entertaining); I was mostly curious about whether once could get negative feedback for making an offer that a sensitive seller (henceforth "noballer," per Sebrof) finds inappropriate.

Cheers,

John
It looks like the new system does allow sellers to leave feedback for anyone that makes an offer. I can't imagine a time when I would feel the need to do that. I have at times, depending on my mood, responded to offers so low they were beyond crazy. I usually say something like "good one, for a second I thought you were serious"