digital vs vinyl thoughts

i suspect i have been comparing apples and oranges. i just bought a project debut 111 with a shure m97x and after a month have been less than overwhelmed. when i go back to my emotiva cd/musical fidelity v-dac the performance just blows the table away. i have checked everything several times. i have concluded that due to using power cords and ics[all morrow audio] on my set up that each equals the price of the table i was expecting too much from an entry level table. the vinyl reproduction is not distorted, seems to be tracking ok, is set up with good isolation, and after a month of use...broke in. but the fact that the project has a hard wired ac cord and less than stellar phono wires and a inexpensive cartridge must be the reason. the rest of the system is emotiva usp-1 pre and xpa-2 power with mmgs. any ideas? thanks john
hotmailjbc
Inna, hate to disappoint you, but it doesn't work like that. One of the few things that will be dismissed so easily, is just that kind or arrogance.

I recently paid $35. for a noisy record that I played on a 1 box unit I had in the early 60's. The music evoked the same emotions now as it did back then. My point is "The music trumps everything".

I'm glad to have, and I enjoy listening to music on my "audiophile" rig. I'm also glad that I quit listening to music in the manner in which it took to get this level of audio, but the music on this noisy LP would sound good on any rig.
"No person with good hearing will prefer digital as it is today. Case closed"

I do. Case closed.
Yes. And one person's bias and narrow minded opinion means nothing. If he would list his analog and digital components maybe we could see why he has this problem with digital. My guess is he won't.
Entry level always infers less than ideal.

Digital vs vinyl thoughts?

Two different means to an end.

Other than that, at this point, meh!