French Doors

We have moved to a house and I was looking forward to setting up my system in a dedicated room. This room is 13 X 12 but does not have a door. Instead, it has a Rough Opening (a term I learned at Home Depot) of (H) 94" X (W) 65". I was told that this is not the standard French Door size. I am looking for any advise that you guys can offer to get this room sealed.

I want to get this done ASAP, as I will not set up my system in a room that is open to kids and visitors.
128x128milpai
Just my opinion here, don't use french doors. Have a solid door to your listening room.
I second the response from Sid42. Ask your neighbors for suggestions for a good local "handyman" company they use, or check Angie's list. Any decent home improvement/repair contractor can frame in a door, mount drywall, and hang the door with his or her eyes closed. Like Sid42 , I know whereof I speak - I'm a complete klutz, but I have a great home improvement guy that everybody in my neighborhood uses. I may not be handy, but I can speed dial with the best of them. ;)
Don't use french doors and use a standard size door. That way you can treat that wall for a better sound.
French doors look great, but there are downsides. They will transmit sound into the rest of the house through the glass resonating - is that OK? If not, you are better off with a solid core door that seals on all sides with insulation (they make a bottom thingy that seals by pressing downward when the door is closed). This will make sure you don't bother others in the house when they want quiet and you don't. If you decide to get french doors because of their superior aesthetic, make sure that you get thick glass. Thin glass can resonate something aweful.
French doors do have glass which is probably not a very good idea.
If there in no electrical on either side of the rough opening (32 1/2") You can install 2 pocket doors.