Designer Hall of Fame

There are many great designers out there, and especially in the lore from the golden age, but I'm not to familiar with them. I thought it might be interesting to discuss some of the great designers for engineering skill and knowledge, business integrity, and ultimatley quality of their products. My short list a "hall of fame" if you will of designers working today are:

Nelson Pass, Pass Labs
Charles Hansen, Ayre
Roger Modjeski, Music Reference
Ken Stevens, Convergent Audio Technolgy (CAT)
Kevin Hayes, VAC

and how could I leave Jeff Rowland off? Well it is a short list. Who would you nominate?
pubul57
A.Stewart Hegeman (Stu) . H-K Citation 1 and 2 ,Dynaco Fm-1 and 3 ,Stromberg Carson labrynth speakers,some outstanding and even affordable speakers under the Hegeman Labs banner,but - mostly -he should be remembered for proposing that musical reproduction requires wide bandwidth - beyond the classic 20-20kHz hearing limit.
02-19-09: Plutos
Nelson Pass from Pass Labs is clearly most notorious but it seems that none have mentioned
Flemming E. Rasmussen - Gryphon

Plutos, I'm sure that this was a slip of the tongue, but I would not exactly say that Nelson Pass is notorious; Hitler was notorious, but I would call Nelson Pass noteworthy, an icon, one of the fathers of modern amplifiers, god-like...well maybe not godlike, but close to it.
I'd like to stick the late Bob Crump on the list somewhere. Not as well known as many of the others, but certainly as a modder then designer of the Blowtorch.

Also what about Daniel Khesian - he's famous for something!