Kharma MP 150 any user?

Hi I am using Kharma MP 150 monos for some time now and recently I have placed them on Solid Tech stand. I can hear slight buzz from them at my seat. It is not from the speakers, it is from the amps. Any users outhere who can tell me if it is normal?

Fabulous amplifier by the way!
prcinka
Chuck, Thank you for your input. Yes the amps are almost silent if they are just on the hardwood floor....but I like the sound better, if they are on the Solid Tech stand....the power cord issue is not related to the buzzing, it is again to get the most of the Kharma sound from these beauties....
I think that you're going to find that eventually the buzzing will start eating at you. It's there and your background isn't as quiet as it should be and the buzzing, even though slight, is still masking some detail that you would be hearing without it.

I hope that you can come up with a solution to stop that buzz. I think that you'll like your system even more if you do. I wish you the best of luck finding a solution.

Chuck
I think that these anps are super sensitive on where you put them and how and what power cord you will use.....even at that 6 moons review it was mentioned....well, the sound deserves to be pampered!!!