Complete 2.0 System for Under $3k?

Hi, I am new to the forums and relatively new to higher end audio so am looking for advice on the best way to construct a system on my budget.

I am trying to assemble a turntable, speakers, amplifier and anything else that I may need for under $3,000. I do not mind a mix of new / used equipment as long as it is relatively easy to find.

What would you recommend?

Appreciate the help!
gehrm
Someone is asking for help assembling a system on a budget and you tell that person to "find another hobby". I don't think that is very funny and I'm sure there are many other members who feel the same way. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You could go to one of those "Big Box Stores" and get yourself a complete system for what you have budgeted. The turntable most likely will not become a reality ........
Gehrm, If I could, here are a few qn's. that the "agon brain trust" here might want to ask for starters:

Will you also be using CD's and electronic audio files, or would you like to start with vinyl sources only?

What kind of music do you listen to most often, e.g., hard rock, jazz, alternative, orchestral, ensembles, vocals?

What are the dimensions of the room where you most likely will be listening, and what are the walls and floors like?

Good luck!
re:
"That you find another hobby !!!!!!!!! :)"

Pls be sure to note the smiley face at the end.

IMO, That was just a tongue-in-cheek warning from TPReaves, to maybe spare our OP the obsessive agonies of budget creep, etc. that sometimes follow with this "hobby" ;)