Your best chair you listen to your gear

Just wondering what chairs you audiophile guys are using?
I am trying to find very comfortable chair maybe recliner to listen to my 2 channel music
Thank you for your sugestions
kiskaprince
I have two gliders on my deck outside. I prefer the wooden one over the metal one. Inside, I am relegated to the living room couch, my little listening room has been assigned to other duties.
I have a set-up that I cart outside during nice weather. No fancy expensive chair recommendations. But there really is something special about listening outside.
"Your best chair you listen to your gear"... is good for the ear and easy on the rear !! LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL
After months of looking and trying out lots and lots of chairs at showrooms in Chicago and High Point, NC I finally bought a Lafer (Kiri).

Not wildly expensive, well made, super comfortable, very adjustable, look cool, and don't take up a lot of space (no need for an ottoman as the foot rest wraps under the seat).

Certainly worth checking out.
Ikea's Poang is a good, inexpensive chair for listening. I use an extra cushion to get a little extra height and make sure my ears are above the seat back. As stated in the first response, this is critical for a listening chair. IMO