AC Outlet w/ Clairity, Trasparency, Bass Weight

Looking for an ac outlet that supports transparency with crystal clear highs, full sound and no leannes; bass weight too. 15 amp or 20 amp is fine. Will be replacing an FIM 880.
foster_9
IMO: save yourself some big bucks and buy a Porter Port from Albert Porter here on Audiogon. Huge bang for the buck and will do everything you want it to. Since itÂ’s cryoed it will take some break-in time to achieve its best sound but will worth it!
http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?powrdist&1281640367
I agree with Lak that the Porter Ports are very good.
I too recommend them highly. (I will be completely honest and state that I have not compared them to any other outlets.)

But when I had my dedicated circuits installed, I had the Porter Ports installed at the same time. The differences in the sonics were incredible. The word "subtle" was not an adjective that could possibly be used to describe the differences, pre- and post- installation.

Good Luck!
I like the wattgate more than the oyaide but was unable to discern any diff with a carbon plate
"Auditioning an outlet" is a pretty funny concept when you think about it, even if there is some sonic signature attached somehow!