Cleaning out my closet

I am currently in the process of cleaning out my closet (aka "the stereo graveayrd"). I have a pair of blown ADS L-990s that I'm taking in to have repaired, as soon as I get my JBL Pro IIIs back from being refoamed. I have a pair of NHT 1.5 that sound great (I'm still on the fence as to keep them or sell them. As I've mentioned in another thread, I have a Luxman M02 amp that needs to be repaired. I also have the Luxman C02 preamp and the T02 tuner. Both in working order. I have an old Dual CS 505 turntable that still works well. I have an old Soundcraftsmen Equalizer that I don't know what to do with. This is not a sales pitch, I just need to decide if I still want it, want to invest in having some of it fixed, or just give it a decent burial.

What old gear do you have lurking in the closet?
hazard
Post removed 
Classifieds are free on Asylum, and there are a lot of guys trolling there for vintage gear (even if in need of repair) and even old parts to cannibalize. If you don't want to hassle with selling then take it to goodwill . . .
As of right now, I'm definitely getting the ADS speakers repaired. They were $900 back when I bought them, so I invest $100 or so and sell them for around $450. If I can get the Luxman M05 fixed for a somewhat reasonable price, I'll then sell all the Luxman components together. Like Mcfarland has said, some kid going away to college would probably snap it up. The rest is still up in the air.
How much are you spending to get the old broken stuff fixed, vs. what you could get for them once fixed? Sell it all "as is"--assuming you have the shipping figured out, boxes, know the weights for UPS, put the components on Fee-bay starting @ $9.99 or $29.99 or whatever. Unless it's old broken speakers, that would cost way too much to fix or ship.

The working stuff, there have to be people looking for Luxman gear, research what it's going for on Fee-bay or A'gon. And don't forget, the $$ you get for all those aging components, you'll have to put towards stuff you really want.....
Oh believe me, I'm not going to dump a whole lot of money into the M02. If it's relatively affordable, then I'll get it repaired. I guess I just have a soft spot in my heart for vintage gear. At the same time, I am realistic.

And yes, with whatever money I make, I'll be upgrading some more of my interconnects. King Cobras, baby!