what type of sand to use?

if one plans on filling their stereo racks legs with sand,,,is there a type of sand to use?

thx
128x128thegoldenear
I have used playground sand purchased in bags at Lowes. Be sure to let it thoroughly dry before filling. An alternative which I recently tried on a pair of speaker stands is kitty litter. The kitty litter was easier to use simply because it did not require drying. Please don't ask me which sounds better, I don't have golden ears.
Get what's labeled "White Play Sand". It's very fine and easy to work with.
I am selling sand that I aquired from Area 51 that you can load in speaker stands or equipment racks that will produce unbelieveable improvement in any system.Guaranteed bass extension down to 18Hz and treble extension to 55KHz,a wider and deeper soundstage than humanly possible,your whole system will literally disappear.It will completely and utterly change your system to that "jaw dropping" sound we've all heard about.Finally you can stop the endless wasting of money on cables and other things that do absolutely nothing.If you buy now,I will include,free of charge,my new book entitled "Alien Sand Tweeks,Fact Or Fiction".Price is $500.00+shipping per pound.This is a one time only price reduction exclusively for A'gon members.Regular price is $725.00+shipping per pound.At these prices,how can you go wrong?Don't hesitate,this stuff will be sold out in a matter of hours.I accept cash only because I have been ripped off in the past by unscrupulous vultures with bogus credit cards and fake money orders.
TP
I thought the Tyler's were more resolving than the impression your constantly giving!!
TPReaves - What are the risks to the planet if you mix Alien Sand with Machina Dynamica Brilliant pebbles?