lessloss blackbody

I have a couple of lessloss power cords and they are pretty good, but what is this blackbody, has anyone tried it. I love tweaks but even to me this seems a little crazy, what are your thoughts
kedoades
can someone explain in summary form WHY they work? i can understand why everything, except bybee devices, work.

(incidentally, i find the explanation for why bybee's work to be comical. nevertheless, i'm using 6 in my system, as they do).

i do not wish to rely on manufacturer copy. creates the audio equivalent of 'stockholm syndrome' for those already afflicted w/ audiophilia nervosa.
Do these devices plug into power? i.e. are they transmitting similar to other Schuman Resonance devices?
Dear all,

my I introduce myself? My name is Rainer Weber and I am the Technical Director of Kaiser Acoustics (see www.kaiser-acoustics.com). Maybe you have noticed the Kawero! speakers we produce at RMAF or CES.

My system consist of the following items:
Oyaide Power distribution block
Echole Cables
VertexAQ Platforms and Power Conditioners
Holger Stein (www.steinmusic.de) tuning feet and auxillaries

GTE Trinity DAC and AMP
Weiss Vesta Firewire to SP/DIF converter
xxhighend software
dedicated music PC

Mastersound 845 Monobloacks signature edition
Absolare Pure Tube preamp
Kuzma Stabi XL4 with 4point arm
My Sonic Lab cartridge

Kaiser Kawero speaker

and a lot of room acoustic treatment. You can see a pic on our webpage (I have to update to a recent one)

Meanwhile I have 7 Blackbodies in the system. The work fantastic and I have to admitt that even the step from 6 to 7 is very cleary audible.

In my system they work very well in the vicinity of the power section of the devices I use. Also near the power distribution block is a very good place to set it.

Even on top of our external tweeter housing (made from very rigid and inert bullet proof "tankwood" the improvement was audible. I removed it here because of design issues.

With 7 BB I achieve now a more equally improvement, that means just moving one BB does not completly disturb the effects:

Coming to the effects:
-Better timing
-Better transients
-More Clarity
-Less shouting on high volumes
-No loss of staging, articulation and involvement on lower levels
- sound stage is incredible increased in the depth and has very solid focus in the depth
All this is typical for less RFI and EMI interference.

Everybody who wants to listen to the system and the Blackbodies is welcome to visit me in Regensburg/Germany.

Best regards

Rainer Weber
Post removed 
Its only about 10% of a $60,000 system, reasonable tweak territory I would say. I think there are probably more than a few of those out there.

IS it the most effective way to spend that 10%? HEy if you have those kind of bucks, who cares?

Let's do our best to keep this thread from getting wished into the cornfield!
More to discover