Any good equipment racks that are afordable?

Ok I will just admit it up front that I don't want to spend $3,000 for a equipment rack....got that off my chest. Are there any good racks 3 or 4 shelves that are in the $700 to $1,500 range that sound good and are recommended? I would rather spend my money on equipment than furniture. Thanks!!
goose
Look at the Atlantic line which is in closeout, Contact Spearit Audio Boston to see if they have any stock left.
I bought an Adona SR4 last year after owning a trusty old Target rack for about 15 years, and I am very happy with it. The access to components is so much better, it is very stable, it looks good and the shelves are infinitely adjustable. I think it represents really good value for money, and solid engineering compared to some other brands. I personally feel that the combination of granite and MDF sounds better than blocks of maple alone.
I agree with Tpsonic about building your own. For a couple of hundred $ you could have an extremely solid rack. I have made several. Very easy to do. I have one rack 3 levels high by two across using 1" mdf and 1/2" metal threaded dwelling (nuts and washers). A second rack consists of
1 1/2" of mdf (2 @ 3/4" sandwiched together) with 5/8" dwelling. It's 5 levels high by 4 accross on rollers. Both units weigh a ton. If you are interested I'll send you some pics.
Byron
Agreed with Stanwal, rack is as important if not more important than equipments sitting on it.

big fan of Grand Prix Audio, you can buy a 2-shelf base for <$1500 used and add a 3rd shelf later down the road. permanent investment worth every penny.
Billy Bags. I purchased (under $1300) a new rack and amp stands about a month ago and couldn't be happier.