Nordost Quantum Technology Products

Does anyone have any experience with either the QX2 or QX4? Not much in the archives and googling doesn't produce many results regarding if they work or what may be expected in sound quality. My local dealer would like to sell me one or 2 but does not have the units to demo. He has never steered me wrong but if this is such a great product I would expect to get more positive results at least when googling the item.
Thanks
xti16
I am currently using one on demo, and it really is a positive addition. More so than when I added my shunyata hydra 6. I find that the music is more three dementional, liquid and better defind. All the things one would expect from removing a layer or two of grunge. I recently demo'd a VTL 6.5 pre-amp and that made a much bigger improvement in my stereo, as did a set of Odin speaker cables. That being said, the Qx4 made a very noticable positive difference at a much lower cost. The price of the hydra, QX4 and two power cables though would get me an audience adept 6 with teflon caps so I am not sure what direction I will go. Other opinions?
I heard the QX4's in the Nordost room at RMAF 2008 and was very impressed. They had them hooked up to a Thor conditioner and could turn them on and off so it was easy to tell the difference they made. Similar to but lesser in effect than the Synergistic Research Power Cell (which is incredible).
Thanks for the feedback!!

Dlcockrum - Does the SR power cell work as well without using active SR cords and cables?