McCormack Audio/Conrad Johnson service is great

I just wanted to say that these people at McCormack Audio & Conrad Johnson will treat you will treat with first class service and go out of their way to solve problems. I can't say enough about how well I was treated and how much I appreciate it.

These are people to consider making your next purchase from if customer service is important to you.

The stuff sounds great too by the way
maxgain
OK Usblues, Sorry I didn't pick up on what "CS" stood for. I am from the day when writing involved words.

No, I am not a hick or a hayseed as you imply, and I am sorry if I offended you. I was in hi end retail for more than ten years and have been fooling with this stuff for more than 35 years.

I just wanted to let people know that these folks go out of their way to treat you right when there are so many so called high end companies that won't give you the time of day once they have you money in their hands.
Amen my friend and you are so right about being taken care of after the fact[purchase].I have had Counterpoint and Mcintosh for the last 7-8 years and feel the same way you do.Have a large weekend,Bob
Yes Ed does a great job at CJ, the whole staff is laid back and easy to deal with on about anything.

ET
I disagree wholeheartedly. I sent a unit in for repair it was sent back non-functioning. I'm being told it worked when it was shipped. BS!!
Getting the run around big time.
Maybe things have changed. That would be ashame but my experience has not been good. My father bought me CJ gear because he believed it was the best and would be supported for years to come. The phrase "class act" is how he felt. He gave me his vinyl collection and his CJ amp, speakers. He also bought a CJ preamp and Aries turntable. The CJ preamp didn't work and it was sent for repair. It came back non-functional and has sinced been sent back for repair again. CJ is claiming it was working when it was shipped and that just isn't true. Although CJ was given proof of the problem with copies of the unbroken email thread they still insist it was working. That's just bad. Maybe Conrad Johnson WAS a "class act".