Your Forever Pieces? What and Why?

Pretty sure a number of members have some equipment they have owned forever or intend to where feasible.
Curious as to what, how long so far and why?
128x128uberwaltz
My Sota Sappire, purchased used in 1987.   It's still amazing!
And my beloved B&W 801-series2's.  
I've tried many times to replace them, and i keep coming back to them. I've upgraded all of the crossover capacitors over the years, and re-oriented the inductors to reduce crosstalk.  My next upgrade is to consolidate the bi-wire terminals with one set of better binding posts.  I have tried many times to bi-wire them, and they always sound phasey and weird when i do.  So I'm converting them to just one good connection!    
The oldest piece I still own is a Stax SR-40/SRD-4 set that I got in the '70s. I have upgraded to a SRX Mk 3/ SRM-T1S(pretty vintage, themselves); but I still plug the SR-40s in to the T1S from time to time. They have something in their sound that I will always love. The SRD-4 is in my small system so I can use the SR-40s there, too... In my 1991 Nakamichi Receiver 2.
B&W 801, purchased in 1976. When they were gifted they sounded terrible, flat. I understand B&W designed them to be purposed as studio monitors. Fortuitously, I learned of a company, North Creek, that made crossovers (40 lbs of copper, each!) specifically to overcome the speaker’s shortcomings. After installing the crossovers they became extraordinary. I pretty much use them everyday in my second system. 
fmpnd
You are a fortunate soul to own that CJ ART3 :)I have always wanted to hear this legendary pre-amp.
Happy Listening!
I guess I should add my TT to this list as after contemplation it is going nowhere.

Nottingham Analog Spacedeck.

I always wanted one while I lived in England but could not afford it.

Funny thing is their factory is just 6 miles from where I grew up!

May have other TT  along the way but will be keeping this one.