XLR cable with warmth without losing resolution

Would like to keep it under $1000ish a metre. 
Not sure if warmth and resolution are considered oxymorons, but I mean I wouldn’t like to lose information but the cable to have a warm tonal signature.

Purist Neptune seems to be a front runner but is pricey , any alternatives or any one with experience on Neptune who can advice?
essrand
Acoustic Zen Matrix Reference. It outperformed similar-priced AudioQuest in my setup.
The Wire World Eclipse level is a great recommendation for resolution.  I would not call them "warm" per say, but they are slightly laid back.  Definitely not a bright or forward cable.

Can you make your own cable?  Or know somebody who can do a DIY cable?  Probably about the best combination I can think of is mating a pure solid-core silver wire with the Furutech FP-601 / FP-602 gold-plated XLR connectors.  The Furutech uses a very heavy layer of gold plating which really warms up the sound.  It compensates nicely for the speed of the solid-core silver cable.  I would say this combination is one of the most engaging cables that I have heard.

Some choices of bulk cables:
- Parts Connexion BL-Ag interconnect cable
- Kimber Silver-Streak 19awg balanced (not quite solid core, but very close).
- Get some used pure silver Audioquest interconnects and chop them to put ion Furutech XLR connectors.
- Neotech NE-2001 cable from Sonic Craft.