Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Black Sabbath ... Halloween night, 1983 at the Nassau Coliseum. Ian Gillan (Deep Purple)was singing lead and Bev Bevan (ELO) was on drums. Just awful. Gillan’s voice seemed shot and Bevan could hardly keep a beat. Tony and Geezer appeared to be in another universe that night. As my then girlfriend and I walked to the car after the gig, we spotted a black limo with the windows open ... the band was in it drinking up a storm. Beevan stuck his head out of the window, and waved at us with a drink in his hand.

Also, Jethro Tull somewhere in VA in ’98 or ’99. Ian’s voice was gone ’cuz of medical issues at the time ... he was quite raspy and barely intelligible. The rest of the band didn’t seem to care.

Then, there was the Kinks at Roseland in 1983. Cyndi Lauper opened for them and was pretty good. The Kinks came on after, played for 20 minutes, and walked off the stage. 
This is all kinds of fun to read! My worst concert experience was Linda Ronstadt at the Erwin Center in Austin. Not because of her, she was red hot. But in those days, the sound in that place was ear-splittingly loud. It completely ruined the show. Everybody was trying to plug their ears. This was during her punk or new wave period.

My best experience was seeing the next to the last Beatles live show at Dodger Stadium in August, 1966. I got the ticket by sending an air mail letter to my sister in L.A. with 3 one-dollar bills in it. Their show lasted only 33 minutes, but I'll never forget it. The sound was crystal clear, and you could hear it over the screams.

When we got to the stadium, a girl was standing by the front gate, holding a Beatles picture and crying. No ticket, I figured. After the show, she was standing in the same spot, still holding that picture and crying. For all I know, she may still be there!
Post removed 
@ rockysantoro

I saw that concert at the Jacksonville Auditorium...can't remember the year, but 1966 comes to mind.  Anyway, announcer says there is an "opening act from England" and Hendrix walks out.  Never heard of him, and the audience was parents and kids to see the Monkees, of course.  Hendrix did it all...played with his teeth, behind his head, set it on fire, the whole thing.  AMAZING!  I was blown away.  MANY parents and kids left.  Monkees came out...by the third song Mickey fell off the stage...not sure why.  Anyway, an amazing show by Hendrix...

Next saw him in Charlotte a few years later when he "introduced" a new band called Chicago Transit Authority--Chicago!  Another great concert!

Things used to be better, I think...

Cheers!