Wilson Sophia vs. Piega P10

I am seriously considering replacing my Piegas with a pair of Sophia Is. Anybody heard both speakers and can contrast and compare?

thanks,

Shakey
shakeydeal
Thanks for the response Theo.

Pinkus, I'm not sure which pair you are eyeing, but I am sending my money today for one of em'.

Shakey
Good luck ! I was just messing with you. I don't have the room for these speakers.

Incidentally, if you take a look on Soundstage, it seems to me that Sophia 1 betters Sophia 2, at least as far as distortion measurements of both the speakes are concerned. Other than that, 1 and 2 measure very similarly.

I am pretty sure, keeping $$'s in mind, the Sophia 1 for 6K is a no-brainer compared to the 2.

Let us know how the speaker works out for you !
Having owned both the Wilson is a much better speaker. The Piegas were some of the worse speakers I've owned in there price range.
Wow, thanks for the brutality, lol. I have long thought they were the best I've owned. But then again I don't routinely audition 10K+ speakers. We shall see.

Shakey
I received my Wilson Sophias (original version) on Tuesday. After a few days of listening I would say the prognosis is good. I feel these are indeed an improvement over my Piegas in the areas of dynamics, bass definition and image specificity. Unless I hear something in the long term that calls them out, looks like these are keepers.

Shakey