Wilson Sasha Daws or Sabrinas

I’m  looking at a new system  includes a dcs rosinni and D’agostino s-250 amp.  I’m getting concerned about overall cost of all the comments and the size/weight of the sasha daws.  The delta is 20k, but at some point need to draw the line.  So I would really appreciate your input pro, con, thoughts.  Haven’t been in the market for many years.  

One other ? Stand core audio 3 tier rack or HRS.

greatly appreciate all of you input.
thanks,
geo
gardon1
15x20...but then open thru kitchen.  Good ? Is there a min room size for these speakers?  My other option is 14x14.  Thanks for your thoughts on this
What about the 14x14, in either case I am a bit worried about the size of the dasha’s in the room...too overwhelming?
14x14 is pretty tight. It will be hard to get your seat off the rear wall. The speakers need to be a couple feet out from the front wall (3’ minimum imo). Then 10’ distance or so from them for the drivers to integrate well. That would put you right agents the rear wall where the bass nodes will ride. It will be tricky to get good sound.  

Same issue with either speaker really but the extra extension of the Sasha will be harder to work with due to causing larger nodes. 

15x20 will work much better from a setup standpoint and will also allow for deeper bass.