Wilson better than Thiels?

I have got Thiels. I have listened to Wilson’s Sophia. Can't make decision on up-grade or not! Please tell me your opinons?
luna
Wilson better than Thiels?

Which is better Chocolate or Vanila? Better no, different yes, only you can decide.
Sbank and the others are right. UNLESS YOU HEAR A BIG IMPROVEMENT never change. There are very few systems that cannot be improved 10% to 50% by careful tuning. Most people change their systems before they have gotten the most out of them. Spend the money [probably a lot less] on improving what you have and don't change until you have recognized a flaw in your system that you cannot live with. AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE DON'T CHOOSE YOUR EQUIPMENT BY ASKING OTHER PEOPLE.
Brf is exactly right. I have a pair of Thiels and I love the sound. I had a buddy in the 80's and 90's that had the 2 2's and they sounded great in his home. I also had a buddy in the 90's that had the Wilson Watt/Puppies and his system blew me away. But whenever I heard the Thiels or the Wilsons in stores they were not nearly as impressive. In stores, Thiels always sounded harsh and the Wilsons sounded flat. So over the years I wasn't sure which way to go until I finally took the plunge and bought the Thiels. They didn't sound so great though until I changed amps, cables, source equipment, room, etc. I guess that is what makes this hobby so special.

So would I prefer the Wilson's over the Thiels? If money was not an issue, sure. But the difference is not enough to push me over the edge. I also know that everything in front of either of these speakers matters too.
Thiels don't sound harsh, they do reveal harsh sounding upstream equipment.
I've heard both the Thiels and Wilsons sound ear bleeding harsh and bright. i have heard the Thiels sound wonderful, and the Wilsons sound good. In equal price range i like the Thiels. Which Thiels do you own, and what Wilsons are you thinking about?