Wilson Audio Sabrina . . . I'm smitten. Should I consider others?

Went on a small audition trek last week and heard the following:

Tekton Double Impact SE (I was curious based on the posts/comments)
Magico S1 MKII
Magico S3 MKII
Devore Fidelity Orangutan 0/96
Wilson Audio Sabrina

The Wilson Sabrinas were not initially on my list, but when I stumbled across them while searching for Focal Sopra 2s, I couldn't resist.  The Sabrinas were very impressive.  In fact, after hearing the Magico S1 and S3, I went back to hear the Sabrinas a second time to confirm what I had heard.  They were initially driven by the ARC Ref6 preamp and the new ARC $30K monoblocks, but the second trip I asked if they could be driven by more economical equipment, so they used the LS28 and VT80.  The source was the dCS Rossini both times.  Because there was no A/B comparison of equipment, I really didn't notice any drop off in performance.  

The Sabrina's price point is my upper end, but I'd like to achieve a no stone unturned level of search/comfort before I pull the trigger.  Most brands are not easily accessible in Kansas City, but I'm willing to make the effort if justified.  Are there any other loudspeakers I should consider in this range?  I listen mostly to older rock, blues, jazz, and female vocals  Streaming with something like an  Aurender A10 will be my primary source.  My goal is to decide on the loudspeakers for this system, and work backwards into the components.  That'll be a future question.  Appreciate your time and help.
kcpellethead

@ kcpellethead 

IMHO, you should be smitten! The Sabrina is a very very good value and was my favorite speaker for a number of years. I’ve heard them with the ARC GSi 75 integrated (now discontinued), LS 28/VT 80 combo, D’Agostino separates, Nagra (very special), Arcam integrated, T+A top of the line integrated + SACD player (very good too), and maybe other electronics as well. The LS 28/VT 80 combo is very very good with the Sabrina and only the Nagra Classic line gear was better (with Aurender W20 + dCS Debussy), but at twice the cost.

I’ve heard the Magico’s including the A3 and to me they just don’t provide that snap and sparkle or convey emotion like the Sabrina. In my IMHO, the A3 is nowhere near the same camp as the Sabrina and I don’t remember being at all intrigued with the other Magico’s I’ve heard.

I’ve also heard the step up from the Devore Orangutan 0/96, the Gibbon X, and to me they also lack that intimacy and they were played with Sugden Class A gear – the speaker seems to lack good bass integration. I’ve no experience with Tekton.

I live in SoCal and I’ve had the opportunity to hear a diversity of gear. For me, and in my price range, the Sabrina and the TAD E1 (also CE1, ME1) are the speakers I feel check all the boxes. I’m in the middle of working out a deal with the E1 including the Evolution Series electronics and an Aurender N10 (it is very much worth the difference between the A10/N10 delta). If I’d not have heard the TAD speakers, I’d be on track to purchase the Sabrina. They are a very lovely looking and sounding speaker. I don’t see, or hear, how you could go wrong. Have fun in your search.

On a vacation to the Pacific Northwest two years ago, I auditioned audio gear while my wife and daughters shopped. I heard the Magico S1s at one store and the Wilson Sabrinas at another. The Sabrinas really impressed me, driven by a relatively modest Naim integrated. The Magicos not so much (limited bass for one). My personal takeaway was I much preferred the Sabrinas. I’ve recently purchased a Lyngdorf 3400 and i think it would be sublime with the Sabrinas.
@kcpellethead, 

I am going to echo @milpai advise, Trust your ears. I have heard Sabrinas and they are on my short list of speakers to try at home. 

The LS28 and VT80 punches way above their price point. I own this combo since last year and very pleased with their fabulous sound. My speakers are B&W 804D2’s. 

Aurender A10 is a good startup choice but I would work towards N10 in near future once you’re settled. Good luck with your search, I am sure you will end with a great system. 

You will not find anything to match the Sabrinas. And  they are stunning with just a Rogue Cronus Magnum II driving them!
I'm also a big believer that when you hear the right speaker for you, you just know.  Given your words about the Sabrina it sounds like you may indeed have found your boy.  That said, there's nothing wrong with hearing some other candidates just to be sure, and now that you have the Sabrina as your benchmark you'll know very quickly whether a speaker "does it" for you or not.  I second the Quatro suggestion, and I'll add the Joseph Audio Perspective as another well worth hearing if you can.  ProAc would also be very worth a listen if you have a dealer within reach as would Verity Audio, although I think the latter has relatively few dealers.  Anyway, best of luck.