Why so much less for the new Oppo UDP-203?

Sorry for the noob question, but why is the just-released Oppo UDP-203 half as much as the existing 105? No intent or opinion; just curiosity.
128x128simao
With the 9x series, Oppo first released the 93, then the higher fidelity 95 variant. Same with the 10x series as they first released the 103, then the higher fidelity 105. It is very possible that they with do the same with the 203, first releasing the base model 203, then later on releasing a higher fidelity 205.

The above is just a guess based on past actions from Oppo.
The Oppo BDP-105 is a "reference-like" player with higher quality internal parts(DACs, power supplies, etc.) and a better/stronger/heftier chassis, while the 203 is Oppos version of a consumer model that does 4K, though clearly better than most mfr's "consumer" models.  The 205 4K is the reference model equivalent of the 105.

Bill
I couldn't find any info regarding the remote and volume control.  Does anyone know if these new models with have built in remote volume control as the other Oppos have?
@lcherepkai , Yes, Oppo UDP-203 does have built in volume control. I have been using it for over a month now, fantastic audio and video player.  

Upscaling to 4K is simply amazing. Don't care for missing streaming apps as my 4K TV got all the latest apps. 

Oppo just posted UDP-205 picture on their site. I have noticed they have dropped the 103 and 105 from the menu. So I guess they are no longer available through Oppo. 
btw, in case anyone is planning to use one of the new Oppos for Blu-ray as well as for audio, the good news is that the external region free kit I purchased a while ago for my BDP-95 works on the UDP-203, which I expect means that all the old region free kits should work with the new generation of Oppo BD players.

Also, if anyone is considering the UDP-205, there’s an email signup on the oppo website now to notify you when it’s available. Their system is excellent and should allow you to get in on the first batch if you’re interested.