Why perfect speakers dont exist the truth revealed

Dear Audiophile music lovers,

The reason that perfect speakers do not exist will hereby be revealed. So a perfect speaker would be a wall made of concrete. It would have two or perhaps three small holes in it. The drivers would then be placed inside these holes. Linkwitz riley 24db octaves and you're done.

Now the problem is, most audiophiles do not have a spare wall in their home which could be used to construct such a perfect speaker. Keep in mind that the other side of the wall would have to be infinitely big. It would have to be a very big space which would contain an infinite amount of fibreglass.

Now lets compare that to what speaker companies are selling us. We are being sold cheap nasty mdf boxes which ring like a bell. They use a minuscule amount of polyester stuffing inside which doesnt work and they call it a day. 

That is the secret to why perfect sound cannot be achieved. Its because we are being lied to. A $100k Magico makes no sense when you realize that the same money could be used to build something approximating the perfect speaker. 

The magico speaker still only uses a cabinet that is a few inches thick at best. My speaker invention would be ten times thicker at a fraction of the cost!

Wake up and smell the coffee folks. That is the reason we are all in this predicament. We are all craving perfect sound. Some of us are even in denial about that. But perfect sound can NOT be bought. The only solution is a CUSTOM tuned by hand system. 

Kenjit,
~audio guru bar none ~
kenjit
I know nothing about speaker design, so didn't really follow the concrete wall idea. Is the thought just that a speaker should be in a rigid non-resonant enclosure? 

If so, it sounds like a quick and easy backyard project for a DIYer (not me). Just create a simple mold with spaces left for the drivers and the wiring. Fill with concrete and allow to harden. Put in driver and wiring and try it out...

I can't believe it would sound good, but it could prove out the concept..?
I am new here so maybe I don't get it if the posts in response to the OPs statement are part of an inside joke, but there seems to be a lot of hostility towards this kenjit dude. Maybe he's just trolling you guys, like yanking your chains, you know? Maybe he's having a big laugh about it all, right? 

I could be wrong, maybe he's serious, which would be funnier, but that's kinda hard to believe.
@b_limo 

in which case you along with several others should be banned too for being insulting towards me. I am pretty sure I was first to suffer from abuse on here. Do i have no right to defend myself? 99% of my posts are about the subject being discussed whereas 99% of replies i get is abuse from trolls which have nothing to do with loud
speakers. 

if you dont like my posts the answer is to avoid them. You have no right to restrict me from sharing my opinions.