Which pair of speakers changed your Hifi life?

*** I am not trying to create a debate or a quarrel with anyone. My discussions are purely having a talks and to express one's experiences. Also to learn fellow audio lovers passion. Please do not disrespect with hurtful words or expressions. Please be more forgiving and understanding in this discussion thread. Thank you." ***

Hopefully one day, someone would say "Mon Acoustic speakers were the turning point in my Hifi life".  😃

My 2ch-audio journey began when my uncle bought his BOSE system at his home (don't even know the model or never really heard it) in early 90s. Bose was rear and expensive in Korea(South) back then. So I started my own system with Bose Cinematics 2.1. Then moved on to Goldenear Triton 3, then to Triton 1. But more utilizing the speakers for AV set ups, not 2 ch stereo.   

When I had my first house, I bought a pair of Revel M105 speakers and I think these are the pair that really changed my audio life. My initial paring with M105 was Yamaha receiver. Then I tried goofie set up with center speaker 3.1 to see if it improves vocal in the songs I liked. We went through many combinations of system set up. I ended up with Chord Electronics set up. 

I still own them. Always struggle time to time, whether to sell them or not due to the number of pairs I own(out of a guilt). I cannot argue how many pairs of shoes my wife owns.  I pair them with NAD M10 (version 1) for my bedroom since my wife likes the warm and well rounded sound, and 80% its white design aspect. 

So what are the speakers that have impacted your life? 

128x128monacousticusa

The original Ohm speakers, specifically the F.  Couldn't buy it, but it etched my mind.

Owned 901 B's for a time and etched my ears.
Infinity's for awhile to recoup and reset.

ESS AMT1B's (something about B's.....) which began and lives on now.

Make my own Walsh just because I can. ;)

Busy Child

Royd Doublet, bought them in 1997, I must have bought 5 pairs of more expensive speakers by KEF, Yamaha, Mission, and others.  Eventually replaced by Audio Physic Sitara 25. But over 20 years in front line service, still in use at a mates place.

Gale GS401A, I bought a pair instead of a second hand car and got my first taste of real high end audio. More open midrange than Spendor and they could Rock ! Took them round to an ESL57 owner and it was immediately apparent what had been used to voice them. Fantastic speakers, wish I had kept them…

Infinity Modulus 90 Sub/Sat system. 1992. Followed closely by B&O Beolab 8000 as my theater fronts.Fosgate Model 3 processor. 3 Adcom 545 Mark II amps ordered in all white to match the white high gloss backside of the B&O TV built with largest RCA Pro tube in existence. KEF Center, B&O TV, rotating remote control B&O stand and matching all white B&O S-VHS VCR with built in Faroudja line doubler. The combo was chosen by MOMA as a permanent fixture for the Museum of Modern Art. I used the Infinity with the Krell KSA-100S for the digital 2 channel side, other wise, they were the back speakers in the Fosgate THX system. I went from trying to buy a Bose speaker set one at Circuit City (they laughed and got me to repeat it to other salesman so they could also laugh as well) to audio Nirvana in the blink of an eye. Even had my ‘58 Chevy done with a competition sound system (JL audio, 3 Punch amps on a custom vertical amp rack and a stealth 30 CD changing system. Had the best of both worlds there for awhile. Of course, I added to it and still am.