Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

Anti nowhere league - we are....the league (original pressing, NOT the reworked one!!)

this album is what all punk and many rock albums should be compared to,. its a magic journey of filth, amazing vocals, sheer draw power from a band made up of no musicians at all, they learned to play the few months before the release of their first single and the s/t release.

from which, only maybe 38K of them were sold to public, out of 50K, Scotland yard came in and confiscated the remaining and destroyed them for the foul language.

If you listen to the B side " so what " it is one of the few songs i listen to which makes me laugh and smile at the absurdity of the lyrics, which makes that more special. 

4 buds, a biker gang, learned ,,,,,,, F it, watch the documentary , its amazing !

Its on a channel Tubi

With the temps being so darn cold outside, I’ll be inside listening to only new to me music and there’s a lot of it!

Stay safe and stay warm everybody!

Out of respect for Kim Simmonds (Savoy Brown) passing, I am playing both Savoy Brown and Kim’s solo efforts today.

The Playlist:

Savoy Brown, “Looking In”, “Raw Sienna”, “Blue Matter”, “Witchy Feeling”, “Street Corner Talking”, & “Hellbound Train”

Kim Simmonds Solo, “The Devil To Pay” & “Going To The Delta”

Currently listening to “Witchy Feeling”. Four down and four more to go!

Merry Christmas all!