What speakers would be an upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and my Klipsch Chorus

Im looking to upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and chorus speakers. I’m running them on two emotiva 2 gen 2 amps
i like clean tight sound with clear highs. 
They have to sound good low and loud.
my budget is around 4000 that’s what I will sell my klipsch for plus a little cash.
any help would be great.
128x128devaultcarl1
So my take on trying to upgrade to another speaker brand in my price range is there isn’t an upgrade, so you improve what you have to suit your personal tastes.
ps. Mr.d can I mount my midrange horn on the outside of the box instead from the inside by simply loading it in from the front and moving the rear support? Sorry I didn’t mention the speakers I’m referring to are my LaScalas 🤪
devaultcarl1 The Lascala, Khorn and Belle all use the rear horn support, as it is a larger and heavier horn than say the Cornwall, Heresy, Chorus and Forte, so I knew you were talking about the Lascala. I am guessing you have the metal horns, and they too need damping. As far as an upgrade, I do not think so at the price, but I am very partial. A pair of fast subwoofers will do nicely, and it can take awhile dialing them in to where they are coherent with the Lascalas. What are you trying to achieve with your sound system ? Enjoy ! MrD.
Well everybody I tried the definitive technology 9080x speakers for about three weeks and I’m not happy with them I was on the fence until the atmos speakers blew and started popping. They are getting boxed up and sent back. I already hooked up my Klipsch Chorus and LaScala. And rediscovered how good they sound. Lesson learned 🤪
So I carefully Dynamated (as opposed to dynamited, which would be too explosive) my midrange horns in the Heresy IIIs and it’s a nice but subtle improvement, although they were fine before the Dynamat operation and I did both at the same time so I didn’t A/B them. However, as with many tweaks, the fact that I know the horns are damped makes me feel better about them, and that's what matters...me...it's all about me...