What speakers would be an upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and my Klipsch Chorus

Im looking to upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and chorus speakers. I’m running them on two emotiva 2 gen 2 amps
i like clean tight sound with clear highs. 
They have to sound good low and loud.
my budget is around 4000 that’s what I will sell my klipsch for plus a little cash.
any help would be great.
128x128devaultcarl1
P.S. Important ! P.S. I forgot to mention that you need to leave some space around the perimeter of the widest portion of the horn, so the horn can fit flush, again, with the cabinet. This was not a concern, when the horns were mounted from the rear of the baffle. Enjoy ! MrD.
If you take the Dynamat and put it on the back side of the horn , Then take a heat gun or hair dryer and warm it , you can form it anyway you want with out any issues.....
So my take on trying to upgrade to another speaker brand in my price range is there isn’t an upgrade, so you improve what you have to suit your personal tastes.
ps. Mr.d can I mount my midrange horn on the outside of the box instead from the inside by simply loading it in from the front and moving the rear support? Sorry I didn’t mention the speakers I’m referring to are my LaScalas 🤪
devaultcarl1 The Lascala, Khorn and Belle all use the rear horn support, as it is a larger and heavier horn than say the Cornwall, Heresy, Chorus and Forte, so I knew you were talking about the Lascala. I am guessing you have the metal horns, and they too need damping. As far as an upgrade, I do not think so at the price, but I am very partial. A pair of fast subwoofers will do nicely, and it can take awhile dialing them in to where they are coherent with the Lascalas. What are you trying to achieve with your sound system ? Enjoy ! MrD.