What's the best and/or favorite piece of equipment you've owned? And do you still own it?

My favorite piece(s)  are  (and I still own them) the Martin Logan Ethos lousdpeakers and Soudsmith Paua cartridge.  As far as speakers go, electrostats are my favorite and will replace them with another set of electrostats.  I'm currently eyeing MUR Audio SP1's.  These two pieces make my rig sound great.  
polkalover
Without a doubt it was my McIntosh Power Controller.  I couldn't believe what a difference it made.  Don't expect I will ever get rid of that thing, unless there is no room for it in the retirement home.
For me my tannoy Legacy Ardens bought 18months ago and only gerting more enjoyable with every listen.... And luxman 550ax2 it just does everything well. Controlled musical and a great phono stage as well. 
Lots of interesting vintage equipment!  My favs are more modern but I remember as a kid my dad bought me a fisher component system for xmas that had a dual tape deck and turntable that kicked off my descent into the rabbit hole of high end audio.  I spent hours making mix tapes and playing 45's - it was for simple enjoyment of the music.  Was it the best ?NO. Was it my favorite? NO, but it was a lot of fun and nostalgic.

Keep the responses flowing!  Good Stuff. Plus, I learn from what people use!