What is the future for Proac Speakers ?

I have always enjoyed their speakers and have owned them in the past. However, from what I have heard, they are no longer being imported into the US due to distribution problems, the main engineer is no longer there and Mr. Tyler's future is in question. I also see an increase in Proac's being sold here on Audiogon. Does anybody know what's going on at Proac ????
garebear
I am glad that PROAC are ok, I was little concerned about them as there is so little reviews as to their speakers in the English HiFi magazines espescially in the last 5 years. I often read about B&W speakers, Spendor, Quad, Riga, Monitor Audio, ATC to name but a few but alas no Proac...?
For whatever reason, the company seems to keep a very low profile; I don't see them at shows, they don't seem to push their speakers on reviewers or do the other things that get notice.  But, I like how they sound.  At a local dealership, I get to hear them along with a couple of other British designs (Audio Note and Harbeth).  If you like a very warm sound, the Audio Note speakers fit the bill; for a leaner sound, I actually prefer the ProAcs over most of what Harbeth offers (Harbeths have a slightly sibilant edginess in the treble range).  Of course, all of these brands are terrific.
First time Proac user here, I'm trying the db1, fantastic speakers, I'm now seriously looking at the d30r. I cannot believe it took me this long to try Proac, I'm a longtime Dynaudio fan but after 17 years, I'm ready to make a change ( although I'll probably keep a c1 on rotation ;). Initially I was thinking Harbeth and Proac wasn't even on my radar, luckily a dealer was talking about the British sound and I remember I used to read quite regularly about how good Proac was years ago(but lately haven't heard from them since) and I tried a pair, to say I'm seriously happy with the Proac sound would be an understatement. BTW can anyone shed some light on how the Tablette sounds differ from the Response series?
Late to the thread---
Stewart Tyler has passed. RIP and thanks for countless hours of listening enjoyment
r i p stewart tyler

your original, brilliant tablettes opened my eyes (and ears) to what high end hifi can do as a 20 year old, how music played so beautifully and clearly can touch one’s soul, and give a clean window on so many remarkable artistic performances and pieces

my own life’s progression since then has coincided your company’s success around the world -- over time i have been very lucky to have your response 2, 3, 1.5, d15, and to this day, i still have your wonderful r3.5, d30rs, d15 (and even my original set of tabby 2k’s)

may your after-life be filled with joy and lovely music, as much as you have brought to those of us who have so enjoyed your creations ... 🙏🙏🙏