What companies have gone above and beyond?

I have had a few products back to the manufacturer for different reasons. Some companies have been fantastic to deal with while others have been a disappointment. Sota was so good I couldn't believe it. Aragon was almost as good. What companies have you dealt with that provided exceptional service?
128x128nrchy
Thiel was good to me also. They replaced 2 midgrange speakers with no charge and no questions. I have also had good luck with Audio Advisor.
I've experienced great service from Pass Labs, Mike Elliott at Alta Vista Audio (Counterpoint mods/repairs), Bobby Palkovic at Merlin, and Ric Schultz at EVS.
KIRK from Audio Electronic Supply/Cary. Very friendly patient, helpful and honest!! Not only do thier products shine so does thier appretiation for thier customers!!
I'd also like to add Virtual Dynamics to my list, which I hastily sent in before. I had a huge problem, I mean HUGE, but Rick & Brett up there took care of it.

I also just received a power cord for my Pass pre amp from Peter Perkins at Pass Labs (at no charge & right after I posted the first time). This is after I returned the pre amp to them & they rebuilt the power supply & upgraded the transformer, at no additional charge. I originally sent the pre to them for a complete refurbishing & initially was astounded by the level & quality of service. Yes, I did pay for the work the first time & it was well worth it but they have continued to provide outstanding follow up service.