What companies have gone above and beyond?

I have had a few products back to the manufacturer for different reasons. Some companies have been fantastic to deal with while others have been a disappointment. Sota was so good I couldn't believe it. Aragon was almost as good. What companies have you dealt with that provided exceptional service?
128x128nrchy
Scott Novak at Synergistic Research; Todd Sutherland at Madrigal Audio; Steve McCormack and Kris Jeter at SMc Audio; Vandersteen Audio in general; Sonic Frontiers Tech. Rep. And dealers that have really treated me well are Bradford's Hifi, Eugene OR., Stewart Marcantoni @ Sanctuary of Sound, Seattle WA., Michael Rice @ Progressive Audio in Ohio, and Galen Carol in TX. Cheers. Craig
Virtual Dynamics (Alberta,Can.) were very quick to replace a defective Power Cord for me. Recommended.
Thiel was good to me also. They replaced 2 midgrange speakers with no charge and no questions. I have also had good luck with Audio Advisor.
I've experienced great service from Pass Labs, Mike Elliott at Alta Vista Audio (Counterpoint mods/repairs), Bobby Palkovic at Merlin, and Ric Schultz at EVS.
KIRK from Audio Electronic Supply/Cary. Very friendly patient, helpful and honest!! Not only do thier products shine so does thier appretiation for thier customers!!