What are some high impedance cartridges?

I have a SUT that's for high impedance cartridges like the Denon DL103. What are some really good cartridges that are also high impedance?

dhcod

I know that Auditorium 23 SUTs are specifically made for either low impedance cartridges (Ortofon or instance) or high impedance (Denon).

Benz LPS is 38 ohms due to using a non-magnetic generator core. 

I'd be more inclined to switch SUT and look for low impedance carts ;)

I'd be more inclined to switch SUT and look for low impedance carts ;)

You’re right of course. Looking for a shortcut though just to play around with different carts…

The upper end Clearaudio & Kiseki pickups are relatively high @ 40 ~ 50 ohms.

Like @lewm mentioned, it's not just about high impedance - it's about hitting the right net output level coming out of the SUT (including losses from loading): you want to hit a range of around 4mV  to 7.5 mV.

The Benz Ruby plate models have a nice high 38 ohm impedance, but they also have an unusually low output for that amount of coil: only 0.34mV. I did not find satisfaction in pairing the Benz LPS (latest version) with a 10x SUT (probably 3mV after loading losses). It was much better with a JFET headamp stage. On ALL my other cartridges, I prefer a SUT over the active gain stages. 

The Denon 103 is very similar to the Benz LPS (40 ohms & low 0.3mV output level) and I guess some like to pair it with a SUT, but for me that wasn't optimal.

I'd pair a 10x SUT with a 0.5mV - 0.7mV output cartridge.